Tour Code : Lisu07
Experience & Culture (3 Days 2 Nights)
from Nov.01' 05 until Oct.31' 06
Private tour with English speaking guide / max. 8 persons
|Price per person
in Thai Baht
| 2 persons
- Transfer and tour by private open-air truck, elephant riding (1 elephant : 2 persons), rafting (1 rubber boat : 4-5 persons), biking and oxcart (1 cart : 4 persons).
- English speaking guide.
- Accommodation in non air-conditioned room with fan at Lisu Lodge and Lanna Farm based on twin-bedded room. (Price for 1 person is based on 1 single occupancy)
- Meals as specified.
- Baggage handling.
- Personal expense
- Other services not mentioned
in the program]
- Airfare & airport tax
- There are 4 rooms at Lanna Farm. In case party is 4-up persons, double or triple up is required.
- There are 8 cookers, a rotation is recommended if party is more than 8 persons.
- There are 14 elephants, 7 rubber boats, 10 bikes and 7 oxcart.
Note : Maximum group
size 8 persons (4 rooms)
1 : CHIANG MAI - LISU LODGE (Lunch/Dinner)
Pick up at the hotel in Chiang Mai by a local truck
(songtaew) and drive to visit the mountain temple of Wat Phrathat
Doi Suthep, the most famous landmark of Chiang Mai.
2 : LISU LODGE - LANNA FARM (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Its exquisite golden pagoda with 6kg of pure gold at its peak and
rest plated with gold shines high over the city. The sound of temple
bells fills the air, and the view down over the city makes an irresistible
photo opportunity. Afterwards drive up the mountain, passing the King's
Winter Palace of Phuping. Turn onto a rough dirt road to the Chiang
Khien Coffee Research Project and continue to the white Hmong
village of Chiang Khien where you enjoy a quick cup of steamed
mountain tea with a village family and then back to Doi Suthep with
continuing to visit an Orchid Farm. Drive to Lisu
Lodge for lunch. Enoy a relaxing ox-cart ride through
fields, orchards and teak plantations before you start on a village
tour guided by Lisu people to see a bit of Lisu customs and culture.
Dinner and overnight at the Lisu Lodge.
After a breakfast at the lodge, start biking for about 13
kms to Mae Taeng Elephant Camp, enjoy an hour elephant
ride through the beautiful mountain scenery and picnic
lunch by Mae Taeng River. In the afternoon embark on an
rubber boat for 45 minutes white water rafting along the
Mae Taeng River. Transfer to Phrao via Mae Hor Phra and visit Bua
Tong Waterfall en route. Arrive at Lanna Farm. Dinner and overnight
at Lanna Farm.
3 : LANNA FARM : COOKING CLASS - CHIANG MAI (Breakfast/Lunch)
Enjoy a breakfast on the terrace where you can overview hundred rais
of rice field surrounded by mountains. Experience a market
tour in Phrao District with an introduction of Thai ingredients
and pastes, then back for cooking class at Lanna Farm,
the course includes:
- Introduction to Thai ingredients
- The demonstration and cooking of 4 dishes
- Comprehensive and easy to follow recipe book
- Eating all foods prepared in tradition northern Thai style
- Tour of the herb garden
- Seasonal fruit tasting
Then, take easy cycling on an
old style bicycle to visit a huge reclining Buddha at Wat
Tham Dork Kum. Stop en route for conversations
with the locals about agro-tour topics. Late afternoon,
transfer back to Chiang Mai.
Accept Major Credit Cards, No Extra Charge, No minimum
Mai Tour & Sightseeing
Hotels & Resorts Reservation Service || Thailand
Tour Packages & Sight Seeing