Do you long for a holiday far away from the hustle and bustle of city-life? .. for long lazy days on the beach or among the lush mountains .. then the Vimarn Samut Resort on Koh Pha-Ngan in Thailand is a good option for your next holiday. With its elegant simplicity, this small beach resort offers you privacy and comfort the ideal holiday accommodation away from it all - only 3 1/2 hours from Bangkok.
Conveniently located on the sunset side of the Haad Rin peninsula, the Vimarn Samut Resort is just ten minutes walk from the location of the full-moon parties on the eastern beach, and about 15 minutes drive from the pier of Thong Sala where the ferries leave for Samui and the mainland. The location combines easy access to beach action, restaurants and bars associated with the full moon parties while being very quiet and private in itself.
Vimarn Samut is a stylish new hotel set in a beautifully landscaped garden with a natural stream running from the mountain to the sea. The hotel lies right on the white sandy beachfront and has wonderful sunset views over the neighbouring islands.
RATES FOR INTERNET USER
The above rates are net inclusive of 10% service charge, 7% VAT.
- Change to peak season dates, price and minimum restriction.
- Additional night rates depending on season.
- Breakfast included in all prices.
- We now accept VISA/Master cards.
- Full Moon restriction : (Minimum stay : 3 nights)
- Peak Season (Christmas and New Year) restriction : (Minimum stay : 5 nights)
- Family policy : Children (under 12) accompanying parents stay for free in the same room.
Full Moon Party Dates 2005-2006
(can change due to Buddhist holidays):
- 18th September 2005
- 18th October 2005
- 16th November 2005
- 16th December 2005
- 14th January 2006
- 14th February 2006
- 14th March 2006
- 13th April 2006
- 13 May 2006
- 11th June 2006
- 12th July 2006
- 9th August 2006
- 7th September 2006
- 7th October 2006
- 6th November 2006
- 5th December 2006