Under shading environment of tropical
rain forest and streams, a country side-styled resort beside Huay U
Long stream, you can enjoy your vacation in our wooden houses with perfect
facilities and great service for adventure lovers such as OFF
ROAD TOUR, elephant riding,
rafting, canoeing, trekking etc.
To Get Here
Several ways of travelling
from Bangkok to Ban Huay Ulong as follow.
Bangkok - Kanchanaburi
- By car - go along Phetkasaem Road or Boromratchonnee Road - Hightway number 324
and 323, passing through Nakhon Chaisri, Nakhon Pathom, Ban Pong, Tha
Maka, Tha Muang until Kanchanaburi. It takes about 1 hour 30 minutes over the
distance of 129 Kilometres.
- By 1st class air-conditioning bus (Por Or 1) - starting out from the
southern route transportaion station in every 15 minutes, from 05.00 am -
10.30 pm at about 79 Baht/person .
- By air - conditioning bus (Por Or 2), starting out every 15 minutes
from 04.40 am - 09.30 pm, 62 Baht/person . The journey takes about 2
- By train - starting out from Bangkok Noi - 2 trips a day, at 07.45 am
and 01.45 pm, and stopping at kanchanaburi station, The Bridge over
River Kwae, the Kiren Waterfall station - 39 Baht/person for passenger
Kanchanaburi - Thongphaphoom
- By car - from Kanchanaburi, go along the road number 323 to Thongphaphoom
in the distance of 146 Kilometres. At the three-way intersection before
the downtown of Thongphaphoom, turn right to Sangkhlaburi.
- Air-conditioning van (11 seats), 7 trips a day starting
from 07.30 am, 10.30 am, 11.30 am, 12.30 pm, 03.30 pm and 04.30, 85
Baht for passenger fee
- Air conditioning micro bus (30 seats) - 2 trips a day services, starting
at 09.00 am and 01.30 pm, 10 Baht for passenger fee.
- Bus- several trips a day available at 55 Baht for passenger fee to Thongphaphoon
and 90 Baht to Sangkhlaburi. It takes 4-5 hours.
Special Rates for Internet Users